Monday, July 15, 2013

Boyfriend Is Offline!

Well thank you to everyone that bought the first edition of my book Boyfriend! Boyfriend is now offline while I make a few cover changes and typo errors that I caught today. A writer's job is never done unfortunately. I should have Boyfriend back out in the next couple of weeks and Best Frenemies will be soon to follow that. I am really excited for that one to be out and to have people start reading it! Anyone that wants to check out my Best Frenemies Novels Facebook please feel free to click on this link:  https://www.facebook.com/BestFrenemiesNovels?cropsuccess. I will have a little sneak peak of my third book there as well and some cover ideas that I have for that book! That will all be up soon so make sure to go over there and like the page so you can get all the updates on my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment