Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Omg can I say that I am in love with Animal Crossing New Leaf already? As I have already upgraded my house three times you can say that I am a little addicted. I love that I get to choose so much more things then before and I love being the mayor. Right now I have pear trees in my town and my brother just gave me some oranges I'm hoping to be on my way to getting all of the fruit trees soon. Oh and who doesn't like the fact that you actually get to change pants and skirts in the game. It just makes it that much more fun. I have always collected a lot of clothing in all of my Animal Crossing games so I am glad to say that actually using the dresser is possible like the older game. I don't have to have a basement full of clothing like in the first Animal Crossing. I also love that you can use the d-pad to switch through your tools quickly. That makes all the difference when trying to catch bugs that a challenge to get. I love that the recycle store stays open a little later, I'm not sure if it is upgradeable but if it is then it will most likely become later which is really cool. I haven't been able to get a hair place to change my hair but I'm hoping that will come soon, as it looks like every girl starts off the same and every boy starts off the same. I need to find more friends that have this game though so that  I can have more people to play with! Anyone that is going to pickup the game or already has if you want to swap friend codes with me feel free to send me a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment