Friday, June 7, 2013

PROMO!

PROMOTION WEEK! Hey everyone starting tomorrow 6/8/2013 until 6/15/2013 the digital copy of my book is only 2.00! It is available for all smart phone and devices just download the Kindle App for free! Sale starts tomorrow check it out everyone! If you do get it feel free to leave me a review as well. I need all the reviews I can get! here is the site: http://www.amazon.com/Boyfriend-Best-Frenemies-Novels-ebook/dp/B00CCEM7WG/ref=sr_1_1_bnp_1_kin?ie=UTF8&qid=1369602865&sr=8-1&keywords=stacey+arvans

Everyone also remember that all Prime Amazon members can view my book for free! So if you are prime and want to help a girl out with a review check it out! My next book is coming soon you don't want to fall behind in the series believe me the next one is a must have for any teen drama or young adult lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment