Thursday, June 6, 2013

Game Nerds!

Who else is looking forward for the 9th of this month? Not only does my favorite 3DS series Animal Crossing have a new game coming out that day but it is also just one day until E3. Fist things first Animal Crossing looks amazing this time around! You get to be the mayor of the town which to me is  a really needed twist to the game. All of the other games you are just the little citizen that doesn't really matter. This time you get to customize everything. If you want a fence then go ahead! Oh you just want bushes? That's fine too! I can't wait to see the customization of the characters and the thing that I am most excited for no working for Tom Nook! I hated that in every game I had to bust my butt to please Tom Nook. Another really cool feature is no more two people limit. I saw a video of three people running around in one town. Is that not the coolest thing? Okay everyone look for that game on the 9th I know that I will be playing it and so will a lot of other Animal Crossing nerds.

E3 what can I say this year is going to be one of the best E3 years yet! With two new consoles battling this year I can't wait to see more of the revel of the Xbox1 (as my brother calls it) and I won't lie I'm even a little excited to see the PS4. A little people. I am still a xbox kind of girl and when it comes to the two systems I will be going for the Xbox1 when I am able to get my greedy hands on it. That said I might actually look into the PS4 also this year who knows? E3 isn't all about systems though. I am also really looking forward to seeing what games are going to be coming up. Some games that are coming up in the up coming year that I really want are: Cod ghosts, Lego marvel, Batman Arkham Origins and Animal Crossing New Leaf. So as you can see there isn't that much, another great reason to want to watch E3 I need to get excited about more games! That's it for my E3 talk for now. I will most likely post a little something after Monday after they tell us about Xbox1! 

No comments:

Post a Comment