Sunday, April 21, 2013

For the Love of Achievements!

 Hey guys and girls! Okay so there are many things that I love to do. I love cooking yummy food today I made the most delicious raspberry filled doughnuts. The other day I made one of my specialties chicken enchiladas and chicken tortilla soup for my mother-in-law's birthday and it was great! I also love fashion which really works out for me because my mother-in-law also owns her own store, so I get to stay up on all of the latest and greatest things! I love reading, although I'm not allowed to as much so I don't still ideas when I am writing, which brings me to loving writing. But one of my biggest loves is getting 100% on my Achievements for a game. I have eight games that are done and I am working on nine right now.

Now as you may know my Fiance is also a big gamer and he doesn't think that the Achievements are important at all. He is there to enjoy the game not to get Achievements, me on the other hand I actually enjoy getting them. I find it just as fun as the games most of the time as long as they aren't ridiculously impossible. Some games I actually look to see what the Achievos are befor I will buy it! Okay so I am probably over the top on the love I have for them.  

I'm wondering though, do you gamer girls and boys think that it is an important part of the game to get all of the Achievements that you possibly can? Or do you just skip them and play the game for the game and nothing else?



No comments:

Post a Comment