Monday, April 8, 2013

Hey everyone! I am new to this blogging thing so I wanted to start of by telling you a little about myself. I live in Nevada and love anything to do with fashion. My biggest loves would be shoes and jewelry. I love glitter, rhinestones and anything that sparkles. My favorite colors are pink and black and I am normally a very nice person. I love Batman, Link, Harley Quinn, Gambit and anything to do with super hero's. I guess that also makes me a super nerdy girl which I am totally fine with! Oh and I can't forget my love for Hello Kitty, she is amazing. I also just published my first book which brought me to this blog site to try and get a little more viewers and possible buyers. I specialize in teen-drama and young-adults right now and want to venture into young-adult horror hopefully after awhile. If you would like to check out my website to read a couple chapters of my book feel free too at: staceyarvans.wix.com/staceyarvansbooks. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment