Monday, April 8, 2013

My Book!

Hey everyone I just thought that today would be a good day to talk about my new book Boyfriend. Basically what I want to do is give you a little briefing on it telling you what it is about, so here goes! Most importantly my book is a teen-drama and young-adult book.



Ash Lynn Summer is use to being the dork unpopular girl. She is also use to having only one friend, so when her parents decide that they are moving to California she is more than unhappy. She knows that she won't have any friends there. Her mom insists that she gets a makeover before the big move and Ash Lynn agrees. To her surprise she is actually beautiful. The boy of her dreams finally asks her out and everything is falling into place for her. Ash Lynn is having the best summer of her life but she realizes that she is going to have to over come moving still.

All right so that is the basic outline to my story. I came up with this because I love teen books, and drama. There are three books so far to this series and everyone gets better and better with more and more girl-boy drama. Please feel free to go check out my website staceyarvans.wix.com/staceyarvansbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment