Monday, April 15, 2013

Laura Croft Glitch

A couple of weeks ago I was running around as Laura Croft. I had finished the main part of the game and was going back to get all the collectables and out of no where I glitched into the mountains. I was a tad bit upset because it seems like every game I play lately glitches when I go back to get collectables. I saw a bunch of things about jumping onto the river and just keep jumping, so after an hour of jumping I got angry and swore off the game. I mean Laura Croft is fun but I wasn't going to 100% it anyway.

Today I found out that if your game glitched like mine did then you have nothing to worry about! They fixed it I loaded the game and I'm not in the mountains anymore. I have never had a game that actually fixed the glitch. I mean I love Borderlands and Borderlands 2. I got it on the first day it came out and played it non-stop for months. I had all of my Siren heads and most skins, Assassin heads and skins and then the Mechromancer came out and I was only missing one head and more than enough skins. I get on one day and go to change my Sirens head and guess what? All of my heads and skins are gone, when I contacted gearbox they basically told me to go get them again and I haven't played since. When I found out that the Tomb Raider glitch was actually looked at as a problem I was really happy! So it's okay Laura Croft fans! Go ahead and play your hearts out because the glitch is behind us!

No comments:

Post a Comment