Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Seriously Mondays?

Ugh....Seriously Mondays are the worst days! I had to edit all day and believe me going through edits all day is never fun! Hopefully I will be able to have my second book out though soon so that will all be worth it. After I finish with this series I'm thinking of doing something darker. Maybe a dark young adult book is going to be in the makings soon. I will have to look over some of my ideas and see if I could pull it off! I'm thinking way ahead of myself though because I am doing at least four books to this series one is available, one is being edited, one is in production and the other is not even thought of yet.  Well I think I am going to go get a cup of coffee and start another day of wishful edits. Like always Google and Blogger friends you can check out my latest work on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Boyfriend-Best-Frenemies-Novels-ebook/dp/B00CCEM7WG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1365972058&sr=8-2&keywords=stacey+arvans or staceyarvans.wix.com/staceyarvansbooks. Oh and anyone wanting to get a scoop on what I'm working on I have a contact box at my second website!

No comments:

Post a Comment