Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Seriously Spidey? Why are you so glitchy!?

Ugh! You got to be kidding me Amazing Spider Man! So As anyone knows that knows me I am pretty nerdy. I am probably one of the most fashionable nerds you will ever meet! I love glitter, I love heels, but I also love video games. Right now in my Xbox 360 is The Amazing Spider Man, which is a super fun game. I was playing through it a couple of weeks ago and having a great time, swinging on buildings, getting comic book pages, taking pictures. Who wouldn't be having fun? I get to this red spider in the park and I'm like "Ooh I want to take a picture!" *Snap* To my surprise I get an outfit! I was like yes! This is so cool! So I put on my new suit and go on with the game, I get to lizard. I fight him, and it feels like a hard fight. I win and do a happy dance. I'm finally done with the game! Now I can go for Achievements! Nope. My game wont load the 13th chapter.

Ugh are you serious? Spider Man I am so mad right now! I fight the lizard about 15 more times and the fight seems like nothing. It only takes me a couple of minutes at most. Finally I'm like this isn't working I need to figure out what is going on, so I go online and to my surprise you are not suppose to take pictures of the little spiders you see around the city, until after the freaking game! Thanks for the heads up there could have been a warning. So I really like this game I start it over on easy of course I'm going for achievements. Five hours later I'm at the lizard we are fighting over the formula. He is really pissed at this time and all of a sudden my game goes to the credits. WHAT THE F**K! I think to myself. Are you kidding me?? I really like this game obviously so I try it again and again and again....

Finally I fight the lizard it doesn't glitch on me and I am in my apartment with Gwen Stacy. I seriously did a victory dance again I almost think Gwen did one too! LOL. So I'm going getting my achievements having the time of my life swinging on the buildings, killing snipers, doing bully beat downs. Really fun game. I get all the way to 99% done. It tells me that I don't have all of my pictures of enemies. "Uh yes I do..." So my boyfriend says, "Did you take Felicia's picture?" I'm thinking yes! I go get to her again and take about 10 pictures of her and get nothing. The camera isn't changing from white so obviously I got her. I go through every playable level and take a picture of every bad guy seen in the game and guess what I get? Nothing!

By this time the game has glitched on me so much I really am not surprised that I would be facing this problem. I shut it off, and get online to see what I don't have. A couple of days go by I can't find anything when I get to this video of a guy going through his mail. I see a picture I know I don't have! I'm like yes! I can go get it! Do you know what it was? Of course it was Felicia! I was angrily fighting my way to her and when I got there I webbed her so she didn't bounce away and *Snap* achievement unlocked 100%. I also got a really cool black suit for it, but its like why? The game is done and I have nothing to do! Bragging Rights I guess. Now I just have to beat it on the Super Hero and believe me it isn't a walk in the park.

So I guess what I am getting at is that The Amazing Spider Man is a super fun game if you really love Spider Man and if you don't mind the many possible glitches that you might encounter along the way. Basically just do the story first then go back and get pictures and suits and you should be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment