Friday, May 24, 2013

Book Help Please People!

Hello friends on Google and Blogger. I really need some advice on what everyone thinks about this so if you read this please comment on your opinion or send me a private message! A while ago I got my first book reviewed and got told that it doesn't sound like teenagers talking. The people that reviewed my book told me to use more words like the following: cray cray (crazy), hater, oh-em-gee, totes (totally), forevs (forever), whatevs (whatever) obvi (obvious), parentals, besties, ttyl, and lol.

Okay so the question is do you guys think that it is okay to use this words in a book? I started to re-word a lot of my second book and now I'm wondering should I be doing that. Also I have a lot of texting going on in my book so do you think I should be using ttyl and lol in there? Serious opinions need everyone! Help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment