Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pinterest

Awhile ago my best friend told me about this site and she convinced me to look at this site called Pinterest. She told me, "This site is so awesome! You can find so much stuff to do on there, you got to check it out you'll love it!" I said back, "Okay, okay. I'll go check it out." So I signed up and my first opinion of the site it was that it was a big cluster mess. I told her, "I don't like this at all it is so confusing to me!"

Okay so if you know me I am really up on technology and new things, so she thought it was a little crazy that I hated it. A couple of months ago I thought why not give this Pinterest site one more chance and actually get to know what the site is all about. I have to tell you I am so glad that I did! I love it! It is basically my site to put everything that I love in one place. It is all about me! In the beginning it is a little confusing, I mean I didn't know what the heck I was suppose to be doing. I looked around on some others Pinterest sites and I got the idea on what I wanted my boards and pins to be like.

As I was pinning away a couple of weeks ago my fiance asked me what I was doing. I told him, "This is called pinning. You got to try it! It is so much fun, you basically pin everything you like in boards and people can come look at it, pin it and follow you." He asks, "Do a lot of guys do it?" I'm like, "Oh yeah its not just a girl thing." I had to prove it though by searching for a bunch of guy things. Finally I convince him to do it and he had the same problem I had in the beginning. So I tell him, "Let me just get you started, tell me the boards you want and I will make it and you can ask me all the questions you need too after that." He agreed, and guess what? Now he is just as addicted to pinning as I am!

So anyone that wants to try out Pinterest you should it is a pretty awesome site. Don't get discouraged if you don't catch on to it right away because at first it is a little confusing like I said before. I think it is just natural. Try it out though! Feel free to check out my pinterest also! It is http://pinterest.com/staceyarvans/. My pinterest is beauty, fashion, games, movies, food, houses, and a lot more! Any guys looking to start up check out my fiances pinterest: http://pinterest.com/anthony222324/ . He has a lot of sports, funny things, men's fashion and tattoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment