Thursday, May 16, 2013

Quick Post!

Hey everyone I just wanted to post a couple of random things all together. I am pretty excited because my brother came to town today so I got to hang out with him for awhile! My best friend is coming into town tomorrow which is really excited for me I haven't seen her is such a long time!

I tried out a couple of games today on the 3ds today that were so much fun. Drawn to Life was one of them. You get to draw a bunch of things and I loved getting to make my own character. I would have loved if it was better graphics, like I could make my character looked a little more like me or at least prettier. I would like to have her look less blocky. Also I tried an older Zelda game that was a lot of fun. I don't have that much to say about it other then that.

I added a bunch of things to Pinterest over the last couple of days. Fashion, nails, make up, funny things, and other things. I would have posted some of the outfits but I will try for that this weekend. Go look at my Pinterest!

My book is going good I still need more copies sold! Check it out if you haven't yet I am Amazon. Type my name into the search on Amazon (Stacey Arvans). You will find me. Kindle editions count and they are only 3.00! Great read for teen girls, young adults, and girls of all ages. If you do get it from Amazon please leave a review. I have 4 5 out of 5 stars so far, all 5 star reviews!

This weekend I will post a couple of new topics, I know I have been pretty boring lately sorry guys! Maybe a game review and some cute outfits! Let me know if you want me to do any reviews on books, movies, or fashion! Good night guys have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment