Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Think I Just Fell In Love!

At this moment there are two hair sensations that are in. Number 1. Ombre hair and number 2. Dipped tips. I love both they are so unique and colorful. At the moment I have a causal brown to black ombre, but I'm thinking I want soming bolder. Brown to blond? Brown to red? I can't decide. I also love the idea of dipped hair the colors that are most seen are hot pink, light green, dark blue, purple, and lilac.

The other day I was surfing the web and saw this hair chalk that is supposed to give you the same effect as dipped hair but it isn't permanent. Which I thought cool that is a good idea I can see of I like it! Ugh guess what dark haired girls? It is almost impossible to see it on our hair! If you are blond it is AMAZING! I would suggest trying it Blondies! So I was a little sad I really wanted pink and purple tips.

Don't worry for to long though brown haired girls I found these today! I can honestly say that I might be in love. These are so cool and they clip in! Having family over? Going to Church? No problem them out. Going to the club? Going out with the hubby? Going out with the girls? Try clipping them in for a new look! And no hair damage perfect!
Pink and Purple // OMBRE HAIR // clip in extensions // AAA grade

No comments:

Post a Comment