Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Xbox One

Ugh I don't know why I feel the need to catch up on posting! I always miss a couple of days because I am either busy writing, working, doing something for my son, or someone in my family comes to visit. So I posted a couple of outfits and now I want to talk about something that I am pretty excited the new Xbox. Today the released a little information on the new xbox which is called: Xbox One.

Basically it is a all in one system. It has a blue ray which I wasn't too shocked about. The kinect is even better not surprising. One thing that was a little crazy is that Microsoft made it so people will never have to leave their couches with the option to use the Xbox One as a remote for the T.V. You can now say "Watch T.V." and it will change it to your television service. Also you can change the channel this way as well with the simple command, "Change to ESPN." or any channel that you want. I wasn't that excited about that only because I want my gaming system for gaming not changing the channel to my T.V. Now that said when I get my Xbox One I'm sure I am going to be just as excited for that.

I really wanted to know a couple of things when I woke up this morning to watch the release. I wanted to know am I going to be able to transfer my account to the new account, and in all of the nerd talk I feel like I got my answer or somewhat. I'm pretty sure they said that your account will be transferred. I might have heard something wrong but I'm pretty sure that's what they said.

My next question was is it really going to be always online? After the release there was a little questionnaire, and that put that rumor to rest. It is not an always online system. If you want to play against people or with friends then yes you will have to play online, but that is the same for the Xbox 360, and isn't a shocker.

Something that didn't get answered that I still want to know about is: Are there going to be codes so you can't use used games? I've heard a lot about that and I really hope that is just another rumor. Oh and I'm sure most people already know this but Xbox 360 games will not be compatible with the new Xbox One.

Lastly I just wanted to say I was excited to find out that COD is going to let us customize our character a little more. When is there going to be girls in COD though? We all know that there are plenty of girls that play COD now. So that is really something that I would like to see. All this boring nerd girl stuff said I am super excited about the Xbox One and I can't wait for E3!

No comments:

Post a Comment