Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dinner and a Game!

Hey web friends! I'm at work right now and FINALLY finished all of my edits for book two: Best Frenemies. I was pretty excited about that! I still need to add in a couple things that I noticed I am missing and probably a few more chapters. I am happy to say that I am still on schedule though. For me that it the most important thing.

Last night I need to relax a little and after cooking one of my fiances favorite meals: Chicken Cordon Bleu, asparagus and twice baked potatoes, I thought to myself what can I do to relax? *Ding* a huge light bulb went off, "I'm going to go play one of my random games off of the Xbox 360." I thought to myself. So i went to my game room and opened up my entertainment center where I stash all of my Xbox games. I'm looking through all of these games, and realize I have a lot of games.

My fiance and I have two different Xbox 360's so we tend to have to buy doubles of all games that we both want to play. We don't split screen anything so that is a lot of COD games doubled, Oblivion, Borderlands, and a bunch more. I never realized how many games we actually own! I get to Naughty Bear and I giggle a little. I think to myself, "How is this game not relaxing. Killing a bunch of cute little bears that are being mean to Naughty." Believe me at first I was like Naughty this isn't right, but as the game goes on you realize that these other bears are just a big group of popular kids picking on Naughty. Oh and not to mention the 'voice' that keeps telling Naughty to do all this bad stuff!

Has anyone else played this game? I noticed I only have one friend that has played out of my 80ish friends and that was only because he watched me play.

No comments:

Post a Comment