Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What Happen To The Heat?

Ugh I feel like my second book is consuming all of my time! Actually today I took a couple hours off to watch the play-offs and all I have to say is what the heck happened to the Heat tonight? I told my boyfriend oh they are going to sweep the Bulls no doubt in my mind and then after the second half I was like okay no they aren't! I mean I don't want to take anything away from the Bulls but they struggled during the first bracket. LBJ wasn't really doing as good as he should have that was for sure. The real game that I was excited for was Spurs vs. Warriors. I was so happy until the third over time when the Spurs actually took the lead. How does that happen they were down the whole damn game! So tonight I am going to play catch-up on editing and go to bed a sad sports fan. Uh let's hope for better games tomorrow everyone!

On a different note I just updated my website, staceyarvans.wix.com/staceyarvansbooks! Now you are able to buy my book from there and I have it linked to Amazon and Kindle, so go check it out if you haven't already my Kindle edition is only $3.00 and I have 4 5 out of 5 star reviews so far! Thanks again everyone for the support and great wishes on my book. I can't wait to get my second one out hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment