Friday, May 3, 2013

Long Time Since I Posted Last!

Wow it's been  a really long time since I posted last! Okay, so I left off last weekend with my promo weekend for my book, which by the way went really well. I sold well over 100 copies and got four 5 star reviews! Which for me is really good considering no one was looking at my book because I am a new author. I'm hoping to get the word out this month a little more about my book. Although through blogs and media I haven't been getting a good response yet. Everyone tells me patience is the key to becoming a good author but I sometimes feel these people have never actually tried waiting for something they really want. It can be so frustrating! I just want people to read my story now! Although I'm sure by the second one it will get better. Anyone that knows some tips to get people to look at and buy your book please feel free to send me a message or comment. I could use all the help that I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment